Sunday, March 7, 2010

Picked Up a Couple Things...



Hello lovelies! I hope you all had good weekends! Unfortuntely I didn't really cook much up since the baking on friday, however I bought a couple things from T&T today that I'm super excited about! 

Okay, okay...I know I bought pre-made kimchi which is super lame when I have a food blog (I should be making that shit myself), but I could not remember for the life of me the ingredients needed to whip up a batch as we were perusing the massive shop and opted for the value tub...

But now onto the slightly more exciting purchases: we picked up a nice tub of miso paste (which we haven't had in our fridge for far, far too long), pea shoots (perhaps my most exciting find, I'm used to seeing these little babies sprinkled delicately on top of my beef carpaccio at expensive restaurants...and have always been obsessed with the sweet, fresh flavour of these "shoots"...we bought a MASSIVE bag) and a big ol' bag of bean sprouts, which I'll make some marinated Korean bean sprouts with very soon to go along with all that kimchi! Always love little finds at T&T! Look forward to yummy recipes including all these things soon!

xoxo

Mariel

0 comments:

Post a Comment