Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meal a Day


Hey Babes! I didn't make anything today! In fact...I only ate one meal today! It's awful...I slept in so absurdly late (the latest I have every slept in in my entire life...4 PM) today and didn't eat a thing besides dinner! But dinner was delicious...

I helped mama do some errands tonight and got rewarded with my all time favorite fast food, Tokyo Express. YUM! Here it is...





If you are wondering, yes, that is all for me. I have a big appetite if you haven't noticed...





Of course, it was so delicious! I hadn't had sushi in so long. But yes, super late sleep in = wasted day! So I didn't get a single interesting thing done today, or bake anymore goodies (which I have to do before we head off on friday to Parksville)!

Yes, I am leaving on friday for Christmas holidays! I am so excited you have no idea. My family and I are headed to Parksville on Vancouver Island first (along with the other Flanagans...including my cousin Tatomme...look forward to collab posts coming soon), then Victoria for a couple days, and then Seattle for a few days! I am not only excited just for the holiday itself...but the interesting posts that will come along with the holiday! Think about it people, new plates and mugs etc. will be in the photos I'll be posting! I find that exciting at least...





Anyways, I'm going to attempt to wake up nice and early tomorrow so that I can actually DO something. I'm hoping that I will have time to test out some new recipes too! That would be good. See you then!

xoxo

Mariel

0 comments:

Post a Comment